Have you recently booked a team but need clarification on the deep cleaning vs regular cleaning house services they offer?
When it comes to regular house cleaning vs deep cleaning, there are many differences between the two that should help you decide the perfect service. A regular cleaning service is more about a comprehensive and regular way to clean your space. It can be performed once every week.
However, deep cleaning services involve a detailed cleansing approach to make all surfaces and corners as tidy and disinfected as possible. Most people request such a service once or twice every month.
So, which one should you get? Find out here.
Table of Contents
Deep Cleaning VS Regular Cleaning House- Why Should You Get One?
Did you move to a new apartment, which is crying for a cleanup? Or is your busy schedule making it challenging to look after your existing space, convincing you to take help and get the place cleaned?
In either case, you must know that for deep cleaning vs regular cleaning house services, you must get the perfect team for the right job.
But before that, let’s explore the benefits of a clean home. A tidy space not only looks welcoming. It also promotes better mental and physical health while keeping you productive throughout the day.
According to a recent survey, half of Americans have clean homes. This is because they understand the significance of a tidy and disinfected house to keep allergies, pests, and various respiratory issues at bay.
Besides, cleaned surfaces reduce safety hazards, keeping you secure from accidents.
Similarly, tidy rooms are great for your mental health. They help in reducing your anxiety, allowing you to feel safe and calm under your roof.
Therefore, if you want to look forward to coming back to your desired and perfect house after a long day, get help from cleaning services. But first, whether you should opt for deep cleaning or a regular service would be enough.
What Is a Regular Cleaning Service?
Often conducted once every week, regular cleaning involves basic tasks. For example, it may include:
- Cleaning floors
- Wiping kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Dusting around the house
- Tidying up your space and decluttering as required
- Putting the trash out
- Discarding waste
Since a regular cleaning session takes a few hours, it costs comparatively less than deep cleaning. However, the correct duration depends on the size of your apartment and the areas you wish to get cleaned.
What Are Deep Cleaning Services?
When it comes to deep cleaning vs regular cleaning house, the former stands out as the pricier and longer method. Deep cleaning is a much more thorough and detailed procedure than regular cleanup.
It usually involves getting rid of:
- Soap scum, and other things that may have made your house unbearable to live in.
When you approach a team for a deep cleaning session, know they will not just wipe the surfaces, making them look sparkly clean. The hired helpers will sanitize the floors and disinfect all surfaces to eliminate bacteria from your house.
They will look into every nook and corner of your apartment, thoroughly cleaning all areas.
Since so much detailed work is involved here, be prepared to have the cleaning experts at your home for a long time. Give them space to do their job so you can get results worth the effort and money spent on such services.
Moreover, you may require deep cleaning when shifting to a new house or welcoming a tenant in your current place. Additionally, deep cleaning may become a need of the hour when hosting a large event at home.
Areas Covered By Deep Cleaning VS Regular Cleaning House Services
Here is an interesting fact. The market size of cleaning services around the globe stood at $370 billion in 2022. Amazingly, the number is expected to grow at a rate of 6.6% between 2023 and 2030.
House cleaning services are quite in demand these days. This is because they help busy individuals who need more time to keep their homes safe, clean, and secure. They also benefit single mothers who have too many responsibilities to handle simultaneously.
However, not all cleaning services perform equally. Their work practices vary according to their services and the work you approach them for.
It is usually deep cleaning vs regular cleaning house services that makes all the difference.
Here is how each method is expected to treat a specific area in your house.
Your kitchen can get quite dirty, especially if you cook meals daily. Grease and food splatters may accumulate around your stove and under appliances.
In a regular cleaning session, the experts may wipe down all the visible surfaces, clean the floors, and tidy up the countertops.
However, a deep cleaning may involve disinfecting all the appliances, including their parts. It also usually includes a detailed cleanup of your oven, refrigerator, cabinets, microwave, and filters. The team is usually responsible for disinfecting your kitchen’s surfaces, drawers, cabinets, switches and knobs.
During a regular cleaning session, the expert cleaners may dust and clean the bathroom surfaces, vanity, shower, and mirror.
But a deep cleaning appointment is quite serious. The service often includes:
- Scrubbing grout.
- Disinfecting the wastebasket.
- Cleaning all the fixtures, curtains, doors, and knobs.
- Disinfecting all the surfaces.
Bathroom germs can be quite hazardous, so thoroughly cleaning the area is imperative.
Since your bedroom is where you spend your maximum hours, ensure it is well-sanitized and clean.
If you opt for regular services, the experts may wipe down all visible surfaces, keep things in their place, make your bed, and clean the floor.
Conversely, a deep cleaning appointment may help you get a sparkly and completely disinfected bedroom. For a detailed cleaning, cleaners wipe down the ceiling fans, disinfect your furniture, vacuum all the carpets and upholstery, perform dusting, clean your windows, wash your bedsheets and change them, scrub the walls, and even polish your furniture and doors.
Depending on your accommodation’s current condition and budget, you can pick the right services for your home. However, it is always a great idea to opt for a deep cleaning session at least once every month to make your house a safe zone for everyone.
Choosing the Best Cleaning Services
If you are convinced about getting the best regular vs deep cleaning house team, approach the cleaning services in your city. It is wise to let the expert cleaners handle the task as they know areas requiring detailed attention.
Besides, they are quick in their job and have all the tools and products to perform this task correctly.
However, how should you pick one? With so many ventures promising great services, what factors should you consider when choosing a cleaning service provider for your accommodation?
Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Services Offered: You must look into all the categories of services that your chosen company offers. A venture that provides many services, such as deep, post-construction, and elite cleaning, may help you find the right solution for your needs.
- Rates: Make sure to always double-check the rates of a service before approaching them. Pick those ventures that charge reasonable prices for great services, regardless of the size of your accommodation.
- Location: This is an obvious factor to consider. Before contacting any cleaning venture, check the areas they serve. If they are far from your home, you may have to pay them extra to visit you, which won’t be feasible in the long run.
- Track Record: If a cleaning service in your area has an excellent track record and positive customer reviews, opt for them any day. Look for testimonials on their website or ask your neighbors and friends for a recommendation.
- Reliability: Since you welcome a team of unknown experts to your house, you must ensure they are reliable and trustworthy. To find that out, research, read client reviews, and confront the team with any bad experience you may have found online.
- Staff Experience and Quality: A company that only sends you a team of inexperienced staff members for a deep cleaning session must not be trusted. This may make this job risky. Therefore, to be on the safe side, make sure to approach a service provider with all or maximum experienced and quality staff members who may have worked in this field for at least a year.
Deep Cleaning VS Regular Cleaning House – Hire Professionals for Deep Cleaning Services
Are you clear about the apartment deep cleaning vs regular cleaning house services now? Whichever service you go for, hire the best experts for the job. Don’t compromise on that, because after all, they are the ones who will get all the tasks done as expected.
Make sure you do thorough research before you hand over your accommodations to the best cleaners in the business.
Book an appointment with Elite Maids right away for the most affordable services. From deep cleaning to luxury cleaning, we ensure that we give you a spik and span home at the end of the day.